加入会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 5651|回复: 7

Dave的可调陷波线圈魂斗罗--陷波器

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-5 22:38:50 | |阅读模式
夏天已经结束,现在是时候去忙规划未来的DX赛季。 I spent most of the hot summer of 2010 working on my website.我花了2010年最炎热的夏天,我的网站工作。 I'm still not done, but that is why you haven't seen much in new projects on makearadio.com .我还没有完成,但是这就是为什么你还没有见过makearadio.com多项目对新的。

I would like to introduce you to "Dave's Home Made Radios Adjustable Contra Coil Wave Trap" or DHMRACCWT. There are two features on this wave trap that haven't been seen too often before.我想向大家介绍“戴夫的自制收音机可调陷波线圈魂斗罗”或DHMRACCWT。有两个特点在此之前,陷波器,但没有见过太多。 These are a contra trap coil, and an adjustable coupling coil system.这是一个禁忌陷阱线圈,线圈和一个可调节的耦合系统。

I've used contra coils for about 4 years in my DX crystal sets .我用禁忌线圈约4年我的水晶套的DX 。 They proved themselves very worthwhile and worth the extra work to make them.他们证明了自己非常有价值,值得额外的工作,使他们。

There is a slight twist on this contra coil.有一个关于这个禁忌线圈轻微扭曲。 That is, there is only one range instead of two. This coil is wired in parallel permanently.也就是说,只有一两个范围,而不是。这个线圈平行有线永久。 This doubles the effective litz strands from 165 to 330.这股绞线的有效双打从165至330。 Just for that little extra sharpness.就为了这一点额外的清晰度。

The other feature is a variable coupling system.另一个特点是一个变量耦合系统。 This allows for setting the inductive coupling to the best value possible.这使得电感耦合设置到最佳值可能。 Sure it takes more work to get this set up, at least at first, but if you remember the settings, you can reset them as needed.当然这需要更多的工作得到这个设置首先,至少在,但如果你还记得的设置,您可以根据需要对其进行复位。

The DHMRACCWT is built using a 12x12 inch (30x30 cm) piece of 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick garolite .该DHMRACCWT是使用一个提供12X12英寸(30x30厘米)厚的1 / 8英寸(3毫米) garolite 。 Other materials may be used.其他材料可能被使用。 I like garolite the best.我喜欢garolite最好的。 I cut the front panel to be 5-1/2 inches tall (14cm), leaving the rest for the chassis.我将前面板为5-1/2英寸高(14厘米),离开底盘休息了。 Small metal angle brackets made by Keystone Electronics attach the panel to the chassis.小金属电子梯形角括号由机箱面板连接到。

Two 6:1 vernier drives are used in this project.两个6:1游标驱动器用于这一项目。 The capacitor vernier tuning is very necessary.电容的游标调整是十分必要的。 The coupling vernier isn't needed so much, but it does provide an excellent mounting for the 1/4 inch rod that connects to the coupling coil.游标的耦合不需要这么多,但它确实提供了一个很好的安装耦合线圈的1 / 4英寸棒连接到。 Also the 4 inch (10 cm) "Schmardial" system can be employed.另外的4英寸(10厘米)“Schmardial”系统可以采用。 Yes, I decided to call this disc mounted on the vernier the "Schmardial".是的,我决定把这个光盘“安装在游标的”Schmardial。 Please get used to this.请习惯了。 :)

The coupling coil is a 1-1/4 inch (1-1/2 inch outside diameter (40 mm)) plastic pipe cap.线圈的耦合是1-1/4英寸(外径1-1/2英寸(40毫米))塑料管帽。 I found this in the local Home Depot我发现这个仓库的本地主 radio电台 , I mean plumbing department.我的意思是水管部门。 I wound 35 turns of 20/44 litz for a 132µH inductance coil.我结束了一个132μH电感线圈匝数44分之20利茨35。 I first tried a 33µH value, but that was way too low.我第一次尝试了33μH的价值,但那是太低。 The best value can be found by experimentation, according to your antenna.最好的价值,可以通过实验发现,根据你的天线。 The shorter the antenna, the larger the coil inductance should be.越短天线,电感线圈越大应该的。 But it's not critical.但它并不重要。 I can tell you that the coil winding part is a little tedious, so put away the booze until after winding.我可以告诉你,绕线部分是有点乏味,所以收起后的酒,直到结束。

The contra coil is wound on a Genova Products 3 inch (7,6 cm) pipe coupler, which is actually 3-1/2 (8,9 cm) outside diameter.对应线圈绕在一个热那亚产品3英寸(7.6厘米)管接头,这实际上是3-1/2(8,9厘米)外径。 This coupler is made from styrene, a known rf low loss material.这种耦合器是由苯乙烯,已知的射频低损耗材料。 You start by drilling the two mounting holes for a #6 screw thread.你开始钻#6螺纹的两个安装孔一。 A 9/64 drill is used and the holes are 3/16 inch (4 mm) from the edge.阿9 / 64被使用,而钻洞3 / 16英寸(4毫米)的边缘。

Here is where it gets a little tricky.这里就是就有点棘手。 You need to drill 8 more small holes for the wires.你需要的电线钻8个小孔。 There is not a lot of room on this form.没有这样的形式很多房间。 So drill 4 holes very near the center of the coupler.因此,演习非常接近耦合中心4孔。 Make the holes as close to the center as you can, with only a small spacing between windings.让你可以在尽可能靠近孔的中心,只有一个绕组之间的间距小。 The holes don't have to be next to each other, but offset a small amount.该洞没有挨着对方,但一小部分抵消。 The windings should be closer than shown in the picture below.绕组应该更接近于比如下图所示。

The last 4 holes (2 on each end) will be about 1-3/8 inch from the center holes.最后4洞(每结束2)将约1-3/8英寸的中心孔。 This is going to be a tight fit.这将是一个紧密配合。 The wires at the end will almost be touching the two standoffs that connect the coil to the chassis.在最后的电线将几乎可以触摸两个支架,连接到机箱线圈。

Each coil is wound with 42 turns of 165/46 litz wire.每个线圈缠绕与4246分之165绞线圈。 Start at the center and wind each coil out to the end.开始在风中心和每个线圈到世界末日。 The wire must be wound so it travels in the same direction Please refer to my cylinder coils page for more information.电线必须绕因此我旅行在同一方向,请参阅缸线圈页获得更多信息。 There is a section about placing the coil in a freezer for a few minutes and then tightening the wires for proper tensioning.张节有一个约数放置在冰箱的线圈分钟,然后进行适当的收紧线。

If you don't feel like winding a contra coil, a cylinder coil using less litz can be used.如果你不觉得一个禁忌绕组线圈,线圈使用较少的气缸利茨都可以使用。 The coil should be 150 µH or a little less.线圈应为150μH的还是有点少。 Refer again to my cylinder coils page for how to wind this size coil.我再次提及如何缸线圈线圈这种规模的风页。

When done, connect the inside two wires to the parallel wired stators of the variable capacitor (330pF per section).完成后,里面两根电线连接到并行有线电容定子变量(330pF的每节)。 The outside two wires are connected together and to the frame or rotor of the capacitor.外面的两根电线连接在一起,并在框架或电容转子的。 This should allow tuning from 530 kHz to over 1700 kHz, the entire MW band.这应该允许从530千赫调谐超过1700千赫,整个MW波段。 The schematic shows it all.该图显示了这一切。

The coupling coil is mounted to the vernier via a piece of 1/4 inch diameter styrene rod.线圈的耦合安装在游标通过1 / 4英寸直径,苯乙烯杆件。 The rod fits tightly on the coil, but can be glued if yours is loose.适合杆紧紧的线圈,但可以粘如果你的是松散的。

To use this as a wave trap, connect the antenna to one terminal and the antenna input on the radio. A wave trap is very useful for crystal set reception, but is also great for reducing strong signals on a regenerative receiver.要使用这个陷阱一挥手,将天线连接到一个终端和无线电天线输入法。一个陷波器是非常有用的水晶接待组,而且是伟大的接收信号强的再生减少。

Tune the capacitor so there is a null in the offending signal.所以调谐电容是一个有问题的信号空。 Use the coupling control to adjust for the best rejection of the signal.使用耦合控制调整为最佳的信号拒绝。 Many times this is at the maximum setting, but if you find the tuning is dampened, then reduce the coupling by turning the coupling coil away from the main coil.很多时候,这是在最高设置,但如果你发现调整是挫伤,进而降低主线圈的耦合线圈远离转动耦合。

Another use (I always like dual use projects) for this device is a MW signal booster.本装置使用的另一种(我总是喜欢两用项目)是一个兆瓦信号的助推器。 Connect the terminals to an antenna and ground.接地端子连接到天线和。 Then place the internal loop of the radio within the field of the wave trap. As you tune the wave trap, you will hear a large increase in the signal.然后把陷波器领域内的内部循环中的收音机。正如您调整陷波器,你会听到一个信号大增长的需要。 I can hear Toronto which is nearly 500km from me during the day.我能听见我的多伦多这是近500公里,从白天。

I hope you enjoyed seeing and reading about my wave trap.我希望你喜欢看到和我的陷波器阅读。 This is simple to build and a useful DX tool.这很简单,建立和有用的DX工具。

Good DX to everyone – Dave, N2DS良好的DX到每一个人 - 戴夫,N2DS
contra-wave-trap-a.jpg
contra-wave-trap-b.jpg
contra-wave-trap-schematic.gif

发表于 2010-10-5 22:41:55 |

回复 1# qg2007 的帖子

发表于 2010-10-12 01:14:55 |
2007兄,问问你用的什么万用便,我指针式表不好用。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-12 07:22:42 |
我现在用的是数字表DT9922B,99年买的

电感表是LINI-T UT602 ,有200亨挡

发表于 2010-10-12 11:43:06 |